RENTING offers a differentiating option and advantages to be taken into account when considering a purchase, in contrast with traditional models of financing (credit, leasing,…). It gathers together three kinds of advantages FOR THE CLIENT
1. – Economic and Financial Advantages:
- It does not affect the borrowing capacity.
- It unifies taxation, temporary nature and operating life of the goods and/or services
- It does not require investment, nor immobilises any company’s resources
- It is not reflected in the statement of assets and liabilities
- It simplifies accountancy and allows the arrangement of a fixed budget
- It eliminates variable costs (maintenance, insurance, etc.)
- It reduces administration expenses
2.- Technical and Operational Advantages:
- It makes possible to enjoy goods and services, at any time, without any unexpected expenditure or investment that was not previously estimated.
- It optimizes business management, allowing further flexibility to adapt to the constant changes and evolution of technology.
- It reduces the amount of paperwork and documents to manage, as well as the number of suppliers.
- It prevents the risk of obsolescence and, therefore, it improves the image of the company
3.- Accounting and Tax Advantages
- The Renting is by definition a fully and immediate tax deductible expense.
- The rented assets are not part of the fixed assets of the lessee company.
- Easy accounting of operations.